Take advantage of these great deals today! No coupon necessary. Check the blog everyday for new specials and deals.
• New Customer? Use code SOCIAL for $5 off. Sign up here.
A health blog as unique as you are
Looking for a super quick recipe? It doesn't get much easier than this.
½ cup Coconut Vinegar
½ cup Coconut Aminos
Olive Oil to taste if desired
For a super quick, incredibly yummy dressing or marinade ~ simply mix together equal portions of our Coconut Aminos and Coconut Vinegar and drizzle over salads, steamed veggies, or marinate with your protein of choice and bake, grill, or sauté. Add olive oil to taste if desired.
Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
Easy. Healthy. And most importantly - DELICIOUS. Also, check out HealthDesigns.com for anything health, fitness, beauty and cooking related. You can save $5 by using the code SOCIAL :)
• 1 head of cauliflower
• 1 lime
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 1 handful chopped cilantro
1. Remove leaves from cauliflower and cut head in half. Remove cauliflower from core so you only have the florets. Place in food processor until cauliflower is in small pieces. Place into a pan.
2. Mince the garlic. Add to the cauliflower in the pan.
3. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until cauliflower is slightly toasted and garlic is cooked. Remove from heat.
4. Toss with cilantro and squeezed juice from the whole lime.
You'll actually forget it's not rice lol. ENJOY!
More recipes at blog.healthdesigns.com
#healthdesigns #cleaneating #eatclean #chipotle #rice #healthyrecipe #bodybuilding #fitfam #fitspo
March 14th is International Pi Day and we're celebrating BIG. Sort of. For the next 48 hours you can get 3.14% off your order - shipping included! Whether you're looking for bodybuilding, wellness, beauty, grocery or household items we have you covered. Did we mention you can buy ingredients to bake a pie, too?
7 Interesting Facts About 3.14(159265359...)
1. March 14th is recognized as Pi Day and is celebrated around the world.
2. This year is especially unique as it is March 14, 2015 (3/14/15) which represents the first four numbers of ? after the decimal point (3.1415). That will not happen again until March 14, 2115.
3. The symbol represents the Greek letter for "p" and was taken from the word "perimeter".
4. Pi ? is the symbol used in mathematics to represent a constant - the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter.
5. Although Pi is an infinite number, computer scientists calculated over 1 trillion digits of the number in 2013.
6. Pi continues infinitely (forever... and ever... and ever...) without repetition or pattern.
7. Albert Einstein was born on Pi Day.
Don't forget to shop the HealthDesigns.com Pi Day Sale this weekend to save on every order! Use the discount code "PI" at checkout.