WHITEE Patch is also a topically applied nutraceutical product that eliminates symptoms of Osteoarthritis as well as Degenerative Disc Disease with sustained pain free period without further treatment.
Storage and Shelf Life
The WHITEE Patch should be stored at 70 degree F (21degree C) out of direct sunlight, in original packaging for one year.
The joint area should be covered by the herbs.
Small WHITEE Patch (1.0 inch x 0.75 inch)
Finger or toe joints
Medium WHITEE Patch (2.0 inch x 1.5 inch)
Knee, wrist, elbow, shoulder, back, and ankle joints
Large WHITEE Patch (3.5 inch x 3.0 inch)
Hip or knee joints with severe osteoarthritis
X-Large WHITEE Patch (5.0 inch x 4.5 inch)
For patients with larger body size
Peel off the paper cover and the apply the patch to the joint area with the herb in direct contact with the clean, dry skin (shaved where necessary). Patients with multiple joint/disc pain should start treating the most severe joint/disc. Patch are worn continuously for 48-hour (2 days). Remove the patch to give the skin a 24-hour (1 day) break before applying the new one to avoid skin irritation. The tape is water proof so patients can shower or swim while wearing the patch. Usually patient will feel relief after treatment with 2-3 patches. Patients with swollen joints may experience extra fluid under the patch during the first 2 to 3 patch treatment. Remove the patch and wipe off the fluid using tissues, then reapply the patch to the joint area.
1. After removal of the patch, if there is herbal paste left on the skin, apply some vegetable oil or any cooking oil, wait for 1 minute and then wipe it off using tissues.
2. If it is difficult to remove the tape from skin, please use soap to wash it off..
3. The WHITEE Patch is a latex-free product. However, after prolonged use local skin rashes may develope in the treatment area. If rashes occur, remove the Patch and apply Antihistamine ointment to cope with itching. Avoid scratching. If the patient happens to scratch the rash and break the skin, apply an antibiotic ointment to avoid bacterial infection. If patient is sensitive to the supporting tape, cut off the surrounding tape and wrap the patch with an elastic bandage.
1. Avoid using ice or cold compresses in the joint/disc area. Heat pad will be helped.
2. Avoid using WHITEE Patch on injuries with damaged skin including scuffs, scrapes or scabs.
3. Pregnant women should not use the WHITEE Patch.
4. People with super sensitive skin should avoid WHITEE Patch. If patients get swelling lymph nodes after using the WHITEE Patch, it may due to allergic reactions to the herbal ingredients and should stop using the WHITEE Patch immediately.
6. There is no known contraindication to current medications.
The WHITEE Patch is composed of twenty different herbs with specified appellations.
All herbs are currently available but uniquely selected, prepared, treated, and processed.
|X-Large||5" x 4.5"||6.5" x 6"|
|Large||3" x 3.5"||4.5" x 5"|
|Middle||1.5" x 2"||2.5' x 3"|
|Small||0.75" x 1"||1.25" x 3"|
|Name||Wei Laboratories, WHITEE Patch Large|
|Serving Size||1 Patch|
I had 3 chronic bulging discs from L3-S1 that have been causing me constant pain for over 5 years and no other treatments have worked for me(And I have tried everything). I used 6 of these patches along with some of the LC Balancer and It was a miracle for me because I no longer have any sciatic pain or any pain at all! I would recommend these to anyone who had a disc injury like me.
Good product, works as promised, but very expensiveWould like to see lower prices for these products from Wei LabWas this review helpful to you?