FASTT Patch is a topically applied nutraceutical product that exhibits novel properties of substantially accelerated healing for recent injuries such as Bone Fractures, Bursitis, Inflammation Stage Tendonitis, TMJ, Tennis Elbow, Rotator Cuff , Groin injury, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Sprains and Bruises.
Storage and Shelf Life
The FASTT Patch should be stored at 70 degree F (21degree C) out of direct sunlight, in original packaging for one year.
The injured area should be covered with herbs.
Small FASTT Patch (1.0 inch x 0.75 inch)
Finger or toe injury, TMJ
Medium FASTT Patch (2.0 inch x 1.5 inch)
Small bone fractures, rib fracture, tennis elbow, rotator cuff, Patellar Tendonitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, TMJ, Non-Angina chest wall inflammation and other common injuries
Large FASTT Patch (3.5 inch x 3.0 inch)
Wrist fracture, tibia-fibia and other larger bone fractures/stress fractures, 2nd degree ankle sprain, hip tendonitis, Achilles tendonitis
X-Large FASTT Patch (5.0 inch x 4.5 inch)
Femur fracture, hip fracture, large area fracture, AC Joint separation, and patient with large body size
Peel off the paper cover. Apply the patch to the injured area with the herbs in direct contact with clean, dry skin (shaved where necessary). Patches are worn continuously for 48-hours (2 days). Remove the patch to give the skin a 24-hour (1 day) break before applying a new one to avoid skin irritations. The tape is water proof so patients can shower or swim while wearing the patch.
1. After removal of the patch, if there is residual herbal paste left on the skin, apply some vegetable oil or any other oil, wait for 1 minute and then wipe it off using tissues.
2. If it is difficult to remove the tape from skin, especially in post-surgical case, please use soap to wash it off.
3. The FASTT Patch is a latex-free product and the tape However, after prolonged use, local skin rashes may developed in the treatment area. If rashes occur, remove the patch and apply Antihistamine ointment to cope with itching and avoid scratching with fingers. If the patient happens to scratch the rash and break the skin, apply antibiotic ointment to prevent any bacteria infection. If patient is sensitive to the supporting tape, cut off the surrounding tape and wrap the patch with an elastic bandage.
1. It is important to cover the injured area with herbs. The injured area without herb coverage may not be helped.
2. Avoid using ice in the injured area. Heat pad will be helped.
3. Avoid using FASTT Patch on damaged skin including scuff, scrape and scabs.
4. Pregnant women should not use the FASTT Patch.
5. People with super sensitive skin should avoid using the FASTT Patch. If patients get swelling lymph nodes after using the FASTT Patch, it may due to the allergic reactions to the herbal ingredient and should stop using the FASTT Patch immediately.
6. There is no known contraindication to current medications.
|Name||Wei Laboratories, FASTT Patch Large 3.5" x 3"|
|Serving Size||1 Patch|
We use these Fastt patches on my daughter that plays select soccer. The results on her are fantastic. We were told that professioal soccer players use these patches to speed the healing of quad pulls, hamstring pulls, sprained ankles, and most recently hip tendonitis. These herbal patches speed the healing twice at fast as doctors, physcial therapy or chiropractors can. I fully suggest these for all types of muscle injurys.
It works!I was surprised at how fast it works at making my knee feel better. I can feel the difference within minutes. My only problem with it is the stickiness of the patch. It's hard to keep it on for the 48 hours without taping it because the glue stops sticking earlier than that.Was this review helpful to you?
Great productI have used this product for years. I recommend the large patches because many times I have been able to cut them to fit a problem and save money by getting more out of one patch. FASTT patches work fantastic on muscle, tendon problems that have fluid or inflammation involved.
Was this review helpful to you?
Great for injuriesI used this patch when I sprained my ankle, and also when I later broke 2 bones in my foot. Worked miracles when used with the sprain and also helped speed up the process when I broke my foot. Highly recommend to anyone with an injury.
Was this review helpful to you?