- Product of New Zealand
- Unpasteurized Honey
All our Manuka honeys are not Genetically Modified, are antibiotic free, unpasteurized, have not be industrially blended with any other honeys and each batch can be traced directly back to the beekeeper.
Active Manuka Honey is used internally and externally:
- Internally: Taken by the teaspoonful up to 3 times a day depending on your condition, the OMA 16+ is what we recommend to aid in the treatment of gastro-intestinal disorders such as acid reflux, Helicobacter Pylori, upset stomach, stomach ulcers, peptic ulcer, diverticulitis, ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome and even heartburn.
From a place where out beekeepers actually talk to their bees and take the time to understand nature to its fullest, Wedderspoon's products have received word of mouth recognition due to their outstanding quality and consistency.
Our honeys have been harvested following strict Organic New Zealand guidelines.
We hope you enjoy the well known benefits of manuka honey and share your Wedderspoon story with friends and family.
At Wedderspoon Organic, we bring you the finest in organic products because we know quality and Authenticity matters:
- Honey that is free from harmful chemicals & pesticides
- Antibiotic and GMO free honey
- Hives are made from environmentally friendly material
- Each jar is traceable back to master beekeeper
- Activity is our honeys has been reached naturally and has not been increased by man
|Suggested Use||Take 1-2 teaspoons half an hour before meals.|
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
|Other Ingredients||100% raw, natural manuka honey.|
|Warnings||No need to refrigerate.|
|Name||Wedderspoon, 100% Raw Manuka Honey Active 16+ 17.6 oz|
|Serving Size||1 Tablespoon|
|Package Description||17.6 oz|