Tribulus is a common plant that has used in traditional Chinese and Indian medicine for ages now. It has proved to be effective over the years in healing various diseases so it is no surprise it continues to be used to date. The fruit of the plant which is covered with spines is used as treat various ailments although both the leaves and roots are also used as medicine.
The most common and wide use of Tribulus is increasing the libido but many people are seeing its benefit in boosting testosterone and muscle strength especially among athletes.
The numerous numbers of elements and chemicals such as Diosgenin and Phytosterols present in Tribulus are responsible for the many healing properties and benefits which come with using the plant.
Health Benefits of Tribulus
Tribulus has many healing properties for people suffering from various ailments and so it can be taken as a medicine for sick people. Apart from the medicinal properties Tribulus can be taken by people who want to keep good health. This is because Tribulus has the ability to strengthen the immune system keeping the chronic diseases away.
Recently, Tribulus has found a new use among the athletes as a testosterone booster. People who want to achieve muscle strength and boost the energy levels alongside the normal training can use Tribulus as a form of supplement and it has proven to work effectively.
Boosting libido, fertility and increasing the testosterone levels.
This is one of the main health benefits and the reason why Tribulus is so much widely used all over the world.
Tribulus boosts libido and improves fertility by:
- Improving the level of endurance in men.
- Dealing with problems of erectile dysfunction.
- Improves fertility in men by encouraging the production of sperms.
- In women it improves fertility through encouraging the production of hormones which responsible for ovulation.
- Increase in the testosterone levels in men after using Tribulus leads to:
- Boosting the physical power and strength.
- Quick recovery of the muscles after each work out session.
- Gives more strength and courage to the athletes.
- Easing of stress and dealing with insomnia.
Using Tribulus reduces nervousness and anxiety which are major causes of stress.
- It helps you stay in a good mood.
- It reduces and deals with all symptoms associated with depression.
- Helps you get restful and enough sleep.
- Works with the nervous system to ensure that it is in a balanced state.
- Reduces the stress levels in the body level offering relaxation.
- Good for blood pressure and blood circulation.
- Protects the body from blood pressure and reduces any existing problems relating to blood pressure.
- Very effective in elimination of the harmful cholesterol from the body.
- Improving the cardiac function including proper circulation of blood.
- An effective cure for diabetes.
- Fights cardiovascular diseases keeping the heart safe from heart attacks.
- Working to boost the immune system.
The Many Uses of Tribulus
People with a weakened immune system are advised to use Tribulus as it works to bring the immune system strength back. It deals with feeling of fatigue, and restores energy for the body.
Tribulus also helps with the following:
- Prevents excess weight gain by converting fats into energy protecting the body with overweight diseases.
- Helps the body to fight infections mostly those in the mouth and the throat.
- Heals conditions like prostrate, and protects the body against chronic diseases of the kidney and liver.
- Protects and heals the liver and kidneys which are the main organs prone to many diseases and conditions.
- Infections and diseases of the prostate and the urinary tract are healed and protected using tribulus.
- Ensures the protection of major body organs including the heart from chronic diseases.