- Nutrition Drinks
- Powder & Pill Storage (2Go)
- Salad Dressings
- Pancake Batter
- Yogurt Smoothies
- Lump-Free Gravy
- French Toast Batter
- Scrambled Eggs
- Tempura Batter
- Sauces and Marinades
- Omelets & Egg Dishes
- Dry Ingredients (cinnamon or colored sugar, etc.
- Is the SpiderBottle® made of BPA-free plastic?
- Yes, the SpiderBottle® is made of BPA-free plastic. The lid and flip is made of #2 HDPE (high density polyethylene). All other parts are made of #5 PP (polypropylene). The materials are FDA & CE approved. Is the SpiderBottle® Dishwasher Safe? Yes. Both the SpiderBottle® and the SpiderMix® are dishwasher safe.
- Is the SpiderBottle® recycable?
- Yes, all parts of the SpiderBottle® are made from recyclable material. Is the SpiderMix® lead-free? Yes. What is the SpiderMix® made of? Polished 316 (surgical-grade) stainless steel.
- Is the SpiderBottle® microwavable?
- We do not recommend microwave use for the SpiderBottle®. Important: The SpiderMix® cannot be used in the microwave.
- Can the SpiderBottle® be used to mix hot liquids?
- No. Hot or warm liquids may build up pressure within the bottle and cause the flip cap to open unexpectedly and spray contents. Some ingredients such as pancake batter may also build up pressure within the bottle. When mixing these types of ingredients, you should hold your finger over the flip cap while shaking and use caution when opening the flip cap. Always point the spout away from face when opening the flip cap.
|Name||Spider Bottle, Shaker Maxi Green 28 oz|
A good bottle for mixture of proteins, the supplement is not grasp the walls of the bottle and with a central spring system that makes the supplement is thoroughly mixed!
ExcelenteFeita de material excelente, resistente e muito bonita garrafa.
A mola faz muito barulho mas melhora muito pra misturar.Was this review helpful to you?