Bookstores are filled with it, news magazines are reporting on it. From the revelations of politicians to disturbing statistical reports, prostate health issues that formerly received little notice are now in the headlines. The prostate is a walnut-sized gland located under the bladder and surrounding the urinary tract in men. Many factors affect prostate wellness, including aging and individual genetic history, but today’s chemicalized environment poses unprecedented challenges to the health of the prostate gland. Source Naturals is helping to meet this challenge with PROSTA-RESPONSE, a Bio-Aligned Formula designed to support multiple, interdependent body systems. It is the only prostate formula that addresses six body systems involved with healthy prostate function.
More than Symptoms, Systems
PROSTA-RESPONSE is a unique formula that combines clinically tested potencies of saw palmetto extract and beta sitosterol with standardized Swedish flower pollen extract, quercetin, lyopene, soy and additional herbs and nutrients. PROSTA-RESPONSE goes beyond formulas that simply address nutritional symptoms and instead deals with underlying causes. PROSTARESPONSE supports healthy prostate function and urine flow by addressing the following body systems:
1. Hormone regulation: Hormones have a direct role in prostate functioning and have been closely linked to prostate health. PROSTA-RESPONSE contains specific plant extracts and nutrients shown in research to inhibit the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), and the subsequent binding to receptors within the prostate.
2. Prostate cell regeneration: Swedish flower pollen extract, used extensively in Europe and Asia for more than 40 years, has demonstrated significant effects in maintaining proper prostate cell regeneration.
3. Soothing mechanisms: Certain plant compounds, such as flavonoids from soy and sterols from pollen extract, inhibit the metabolism of arachidonic acid. This in turn influences prostaglandin synthesis, which may be associated with comfort levels.
4. Bladder and urinary tract health: A healthy environment within the bladder and urinary tract is vital for prostate health and normal urine flow. PROSTARESPONSE contains botanicals that support the bladder and urinary tract health.
5. Prostate health: Studies show that dietary factors influence the overall health of the prostate. The body naturally concentrates certain compounds in higher amounts in the prostate. These include zinc, vitamin E and soy isoflavones.
6. Antioxidant defense: Antioxidants play an important role in maintaining prostate function and cell membrane integrity. Oxidative stress, or the action of free radicals, is confirmed as a significant factor that can trigger a host of destructive processes.
Developing a Prostate-Friendly Lifestyle
Supplementation is only one part of an individual&rsquo
The most helpful favorable review
Surprised that bad symptoms returned after I ran out of Prosta-Response, even though I was taking the medication--Tamsulosin--my doctor prescribed for my enlarged prostate. So I ordered Prosta-Response and started taking it again. I've found that I have none of the inconvenient symptoms I'd experienced before. I'm glad a friend gifted me with the first bottle of Prosta-Response. I plan to keep taking it because, I believe, it is one of the reasons I don't need Viagra or anything like it, even though I'm 65 years old, sexually active, and responsive. Prosta-Response may have something to do with the stronger ability I now have to postpone urination, something that proved embarrassing a few months ago. Overall, I'm sold on Prosta-Response, so I'll order again when my SocSec check comes.
Published by Atokunla on 2012-01-12 18:54:32
See more 5 Stars reviews
The most helpful critical review