- Now with Metafolin L-5-MTHF
- Multivitamin/mineral complex for women over 40
- Hypo-allergenic Dietary Supplement
Women’s Nutrients is designed for women over 40. It is a complete hypo-allergenic, nutrient rich, highly bioavailable multi-vitamin, multi-mineral and trace element supplement. The formula combines superior mineral cofactors, activated vitamins and antioxidants to support optimal health. These nutrients are blended with calcium-d-glucarate, lignans and herbals extracts to offer additional support for occasional stress, macular integrity, cardiovascular function and breast cell health.
Support for women over 40
- High potency, hypo-allergenic, vegetarian formula
- Activated vitamins and superior mineral chelates for optimal absorption
- Antioxidant support from naturally derived vitamin C, vitamin E, beta carotene, lycopene, lutein, zeaxanthin and alpha lipoic acid
- 400 mg calcium citrate (highest of all our multivitamins), 1,000 i.u. vitamin D3, and 100 mcg vitamin K1 for healthy bones
- 2 mg biotin for healthy hair, skin and nails
Supports breast cell health with HMRlignan, calciumd-glucarate, green tea and Curcumin C3 Complex. HMR-lignan also provides support for hot flashes.
Enhances the integrity of the macula and retina with 6 mg lutein and 1 mg zeaxanthin. Synergistic cofactors include vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and carotenoids.
Urinary Health Support
Combines the time-tested support of cranberry with vitamin C to maintain healthy urinary tract ecology.
Helps moderate occasional stress with the adaptogenic properties of rhodiola rosea and the calming properties of lemon balm.
What Is The Source?
The nutrients found in Women’s Nutrients are derived from the following:
- Mixed carotenoids: Blakeslea trispora
- Lycopene: natural tomato concentrate
- Lutein: marigold flower extract
- Zeaxanthin: synthetic
- Vitamin C: corn dextrose fermentation
- Vitamin D3: cholesterol from wool fat (lanolin)
- Vitamin E: soybean oil
- Vitamin K1: synthetic
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Niacinamide and Niacin: synthetic
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Folic acid: synthetic
- Biotin: synthetic
- Alpha lipoic acid: synthetic
- Minerals: naturally derived from limestone
- Sources of the mineral chelates include:
- Citrate: corn dextrose fermentation
- Glycinate: synthetic
There is no detectable GMO material in this product.
|Suggested Use||As a dietary supplement, take 4-6 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals.|