- Now with Metafolin L-5-MTHF
- Advanced Antioxidants & Phytonutrients
- Hypo-allergenic Dietary Supplement
UltraNutrient combines the core vitamins and minerals of Nutrient 950 with advanced antioxidants and standardized phytonutrient extracts to provide a supplement of exceptional broad-spectrum nutritional support.
Uses For UltraNutrient
Enhanced Antioxidant Support: Like Nutrient 950, UltraNutrient provides a high profile of free radical scavenging antioxidants important for cardiovascular, immune, and cellular health. In addition, UltraNutrient contains reduced glutathione, alpha lipoic acid and an enhanced level of mixed cartotenoids for high capacity antioxidant support.
Enhanced Cardiovascular System Support: In addition to folic acid, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12 , this formula also provides hawthorn extract, CoQ10, and ginger extract to help promote cardiovascular health.
Enhanced Liver Support: Curcuma longa (turmeric) supports liver cell function, while silybum marianum (milk thistle) promotes glutathione production and superoxide dismutase activity to protect the liver from free-radical damage. Milk thistle also stimulates protein synthesis for new liver tissue and optimal hepatic functioning.
What Is The Source?
The nutrients found in UltraNutrient are derived from the following:
- Beta carotene: Blakeslea trispora
- Lycopene: natural tomato concentrate
- Lutein: marigold flower extract
- Zeaxanthin: synthetic
- Vitamin C: corn dextrose fermentation
- Vitamin E: soybean
- Vitamin D3: cholesterol from wool fat (lanolin)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Niacinamide and Inositol hexaniacinate: synthetic
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Folic acid: synthetic
- Biotin: synthetic
- Minerals: naturally derived from limestone
- Reduced glutathione: derived naturally by glucose fermentation.
- CoQ10: obtained naturally by fermentation
- Alpha lipoic acid: synthetic
Sources of the mineral chelates include:
- Aspartate: synthetic
- Citrate: corn dextrose fermentation
- Citrate/Malate: synthetic
- Glycinate: synthetic
- Picolinate: synthetic
There is no detectable GMO material in this product.
|Suggested Use||As a dietary supplement, take 4-6 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals.|
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
|Other Ingredients||Vegetable capsule.|
|Warnings||If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. Alpha lipoic acid may cause skin rash and potentially hypoglycemia in diabetics. Individuals who are sensitive may experience heartburn.|
|Name||Pure Encapsulations, UltraNutrient 360 Vegetable Capsules|
|Serving Size||6 Vegetable Capsules|
|Package Description||360 Vegetable Capsules|
|Product Type||Egg Free, Gluten Free, Hypoallergenic, Vegetarian, Wheat Free|