- PQQ (pyrroloquinoline quinone) is a novel cofactor with antioxidant and B vitamin-like activity
- PQQ is a unique neuroprotectant and cardioprotectant
- PQQ is naturally present in vegetables and in the human body, including breast milk
- BioPQQ is manufactured in Japan using a patented natural fermentation process
What are the benefits of PQQ?
- PQQ promotes cardiovascular health by supporting heart muscle function, cellular oxygen utilization and protecting cell membranes from oxidative stress
- PQQ maintains neural health by supporting nerve growth factor (NGF), neuronal receptor activity and molecular signals that promote mitochondrial function
- Recent studies show that PQQ supports mental processing
What are the features of SR-CoQ10?
- A water-soluble, nanosized CoQ10 generated using a patented process
- Clinically studied to show superior absorption compared to solubilized and crystalline CoQ10, with low inter-subject variance
- 24-hour sustained release prolongs plasma CoQ10 levels and allows for convenient once-daily dosing
- Provides cardiovascular, cognitive and antioxidant support to complement the activity of PQQ
2 capsules per day, in the morning, with a meal.
Potato starch, vegetable capsule.
If pregnant, consult your physician before taking this or any other product. Keep out of reach of children.
|Name||Pure Encapsulations, SR-CoQ10 with PQQ 60 vegetable capsules|
|Product Type||Egg Free, Gluten Free, Hypoallergenic, Vegetarian, Wheat Free|