Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
- Synergistic support for muscle function and overall cardiovascular health
- Hypo-allergenic dietary supplement
Synergistic combination of propionyl-l-carnitine, acetyl-l-carnitine, l-carnitine fumarate, ribose and CoQ10 to support muscle function and overall cardiovascular
- Facilitates the adaptation of skeletal muscle in individuals undergoing strenuous exercise with the patented synergistic combination of propionyl-l-carnitine, acetyll-carnitine and l-carnitine fumarate
- Lessens muscle fatigue in individuals, regardless of degree of physical activity
- Fuels Krebs cycle at the acetyl CoA level (acetyl-l-carnitine) and the succinyl-CoA level (propionyl-l-carnitine) to support energy production
- Supports the transport and oxidation of fatty acids into the mitochondria (l-carnitine fumarate), providing an important source of muscular energy
- Promotes adenosine triphosphate (ATP) production, providing energy for healthy skeletal muscle
- Promotes healthy peripheral circulation and targets cardiac muscle function with propionyl-l-carnitine
- Enhances mitochondrial function and energy production (ATP synthesis)
- Supports healthy diastolic cardiac function with d-ribose
What Is The Source?
Propionyl-l-carnitine, acetyl-l-carnitine and l-carnitine fumarate are synthetically derived. d-Ribose is derived from corn glucose fermentation. CoQ10 is obtained naturally from fermentation. Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil. Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose.
|Suggested Use||As a dietary supplement, take 3-6 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals.|
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
|Other Ingredients||Hypo-allergenic plant fiber, silica, vegetable capsule.|
|Warnings||If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. L-carnitine and d-ribose have been associated with GI upset, vomiting, heartburn, diarrhea, or headache. Ribose may have a hypo-glycemic effect.|
|Name||Pure Encapsulations, RiboCarnitine-Q10 180 Vegetable Capsules|
|Basic Name||RiboCarnitine-Q10 180 Vegetable Capsules|
|Serving Size||3 Vegetable Capsules|
|Package Description||180 Vegetable Capsules|
|Product Type||Corn Free, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Hypoallergenic, Soy Free, Starch Free, Sugar Free, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question