Powerfood, PowerBar Protein Plus Bar - Chocolate Crisp - 2.15 oz, (Pack of 15)

From: Powerfood
SKU: 28094

Availability: Out of stock

MSRP: $38.85

HD Price: $32.32

Savings: $6.53 (17% Off)

Quick Overview

    Product Description

    With other natural flavor. Helps build lean muscle. PowerBar is backed by Nestle's worldwide leadership in nutritional science. Good to Know: Did you know that consuming high quality protein within 1 hour after training can help build lean muscle? Good to Remember: This PowerBar Protein Plus has 20 g of protein to support muscle growth and recovery.

    Supplement Facts

    Supplement Facts Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 210 Calories from Fat 45 Total Fat 5 g 8% Saturated Fat 3 g 15% Cholesterol -5 mg 2% Sodium 120 mg 5% Potassium 140 mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 27 g 9% Dietary Fiber 4 g 16% Sugars 12 g Protein 20 g 40% Calcium 8% Iron 6% Ingredients: Trisource Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Isolate), Maltitol Syrup, Chocolate Flavored Coating (Sugar, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa, Whey, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Oligofructose (from Chicory Root), Fructose, Cane Invert Syrup, Soy Crisps (Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Barley Extract, Salt), Alkalized Cocoa, Water, High Oleic Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Ground Almonds, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Natural Flavor.

    Additional Information

    SKU 28094
    Name Powerfood, PowerBar Protein Plus Bar - Chocolate Crisp - 2.15 oz, (Pack of 15)
    UPC 097421170092
    MPN 1179928
    Brand Powerfood
    Form Liquid
    Shipping Weight 2.0000
    Package Description 2.15 OZ


    There are no reviews.

    Write Your Own Review

    Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register