Olympian Labs, Pea Protein - Lean and Healthy - Rich Chocoate - 500 grams

SKU: 25406

Availability: Out of stock

MSRP: $26.99

HD Price: $17.60

Savings: $9.39 (35% Off)

Quick Overview

    Product Description

    Olympian Labs Lean and Healthy Pea Protein is a great vegetable protein source that helps to build lean muscle mass, provides optimum nutrition, and can aid in the weight loss process as it keeps you more satisfied than other protein powders. This powder is low carbohydrate, gluten-free, non-GMO and has no soy or dairy! Made in USA
  • Gluten-Free
  • Vegan Plant-Based Protein
  • Paleo Acceptable
  • Highly Soluble
  • Non-GMO
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Diabetic Friendly
  • Soy and Dairy-Free
  • Supplement Facts

    Supplement Facts Servings Size: (1) Scoop (35.7 g) Servings per Container: 14 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 130 Calories from Fat 15 Total Fat 1.5 g 2% Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Sugar Alcohol 2 g Protein 25 g 50% Sodium 340 mg 14% Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Ingredients: Pea protein isolate, xylitol, natural cocoa powder, steviol glycosides, salt.

    Additional Information

    SKU 25406
    Name Olympian Labs, Pea Protein - Lean and Healthy - Rich Chocoate - 500 grams
    UPC 710013000026
    MPN 1405752
    Brand Olympian Labs
    Shipping Weight 1.1600
    Package Description 500 GRAM


    There are no reviews.

    Write Your Own Review

    Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register