All Nordic Naturals fish oils surpass all pharmaceutical standards for freshness and purity. Every batch is third-party tested, showing no detected levels of heavy metals, dioxins, or PCBs.
Suggested Use: One teaspoon daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
General Nutrient Support
- Revolutionary Freshness level and Purity unprecedented in the United States!
- Up to 100 times fresher than comparable products
- Positively NO fishy taste
- Highly purified Arctic cod liver oil
- Surpasses daily value for vitamin D
- Great natural lemon flavor
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
|Name||Nordic Naturals, Arctic-D Cod Liver Oil Lemon 8 fl oz|
|Serving Size||1 Teaspoon|
It's only been a couple of weeks and I'm not sure that I can tell any improvement in my health or skin from it, but the taste isn't that bad. I just take it with my breakfast, but I will say that the 8fl oz size will barely last me over a month with the recommended dosage, so it's much more worth it to get the bigger bottle.
Great cod liver oilRecommended by friends and doctor for overall good health.Was this review helpful to you?