Mysupersnack, Soft Granola Bites - Apple Raisin - 1.41 oz, (Pack of 6)

From: Mysupersnack
SKU: 27292

Availability: Out of stock

MSRP: $17.34

HD Price: $13.60

Savings: $3.74 (22% Off)

Quick Overview

    Product Description

    Take a bite now, take a bite later. No additives or preservatives. 10 grams of whole grains per serving. Good source of antioxidants vitamins A and C. 980 mg of omega 3's. 17 essential vitamins and minerals. Made with real fruit. Non-GMO. All natural. Power up, naturally. Donating a portion of sales to end child hunger in the US. It's a bar, it's a cookie, it's Apple Raisin! This all natural, tasty combination is like a soft oatmeal raisin cookie. Inside this fun pouch you'll find four pieces of our soft granola bites. Made with whole grain oats, real apples, amaranth (the ancient super grain) and omega-3 rich flax seed, every bite is packed with fiber, protein and 17 vitamins and minerals. Except you'll never believe us when we tell you that it wasn't dipped in sugar and covered in icing. But you probably won't even think of asking once you taste it. You'll be too busy doing a happy dance. As two moms with five kids between us, we understand that good-for-you food needs to taste good too. BPA Free. Whole Grain: 10 g or more per serving. Eat 48 or more whole grains daily. Made with love in the USA.

    Supplement Facts

    Supplement Facts Serving size: 4 bites Servings per container: 1 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 180 Calories from Fat 70 Total Fat 8 g 12% Saturated Fat 1 g 5% Polyunsaturated Fat 2.5 g Monounsaturated Fat 4.5 g Cholesterol 5 mg 2% Sodium 130 mg Potassium 130 mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 23 g 8% Dietary Fiber 3 g 12% Sugars 7 g Protein 3 g Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 25% Calcium 10% Iron 10% Vitamin E 6% Folate 20% Magnesium 2% Manganese 4% Niacin 20% Phosphorus 10% Selenium 20% Vitamin B12 10% Vitamin B6 20% Zinc 15% Riboflavin 20% Thiamin 20% Vitamin K 6% Ingredients: Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Canola Oil, Date Paste, Amaranth Flour, Oat Bran, Dried Apples, Ground Flax Seeds, Whey Protein Concentrate, Dried Raisins, Vitamin and Minerals [Vitamin A Palmitate, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacin, Zinc Oxide, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, Selenomethionine, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)], Sea Salt, Stabilizer Blend (Citrus Fiber, Xanthan Gum, Gum Arabic), Natural Flavors, Cinnamon, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Monk Fruit. Warnings Contains: dairy. Made in a facility which processes wheat, egg, soy, tree nuts, peanuts and milk.

    Additional Information

    SKU 27292
    Name Mysupersnack, Soft Granola Bites - Apple Raisin - 1.41 oz, (Pack of 6)
    UPC 851893004015
    MPN 1508860
    Brand Mysupersnack
    Form Liquid
    Shipping Weight 0.8800
    Package Description 1.41 OZ
    Product Type Kosher, Wheat Free


    There are no reviews.

    Write Your Own Review

    Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register