- Uniquely Processed at Low Temperature to Retain Nutritional Integrity
- Made from Goat-Milk Whey Powder
- Contains More Than 20 Naturally Occurring Minerals in a Highly Complex Whole Food
- A Highly Concentrated Alkaline Mineral Supplement
- Mt. Capra Goats are Not Fed Antibiotics or Growth Hormones and are Never
Exposed to Pesticides or Herbicides
Capra Mineral Whey is a high quality mineral rich product that should not be considered if you are looking for a goat milk protein product.
While there is a small amount of whey protein in Capra Mineral Whey, it is intended as a mineral replacement product rather than protein supplement.
1 tbsp in a cup of warm water, juice, etc., twice a day. For advanced usage: 2 tbsp three times daily.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Name||Mt. Capra, Capra Mineral Whey 12.7 oz|
|Serving Size||1 tbsp|
|Package Description||12.7 OZ|