Metagenics Zinlori 75 is made of a Zinc-carnosine complex that has been carefully formulated to provide relief to stomach discomfort. This high potency Zinc-carnosine supports the integrity, natural defenses and healthy ecology of the stomach lining. It is a well-researched supplement that relieves gastric discomfort.
What are the Health Benefits?
Metagenics Zinlori has the following benefits:
- Promotes a healthy gastric environment
- Sustains a gastric microbial balance that is good for your health
- Helps relieve occasional and mild gastric discomforts as well as nausea, upset stomach, bloating and heartburn
- Promotes healthy mucus secretion which helps preserve the state of the protective gastric mucosal lining
- It is clinically proven to be effective by just taking two tablets a day
- It has gastro supportive benefits
- Zinc-carnosine contained in Zinlori protects the gastric mucosal cells as well as preserve the integrity of the prostaglandin metabolism
- It does not disturb stomach digestion
What are its Natural Properties?
Zinc-carnosine has benefits that support the integrity of the stomach lining. It contains a patented molecular form that dissolves fast through the stomach lining, where it targets and adheres to the gastric mucosal lining. A unique substance called L-carnosine distributes zinc to the mucosal lining. Thereafter, the zinc releases its tissue-supportive and antioxidant properties that helps sustain a healthy digestive by maintaining the bacterial balance.
Unlike conventional approaches, Zinc-carnosine does not cause any adverse effects. Zinlori can be used by individuals seeking relief from indigestion, mild nausea, upset stomach, bloating or belching. Being a product of Metagenics, Zinlori is made using good manufacturing practices using the highest quality ingredients.
It is safe for use and is highly effective in resolving stomach discomforts. It contains stomach supporting properties that offer long-time relief. All of its ingredients are clinically proven. It is vegetarian and free from Gluten, preservatives and artificial flavors.
|Suggested Use||One tablet twice daily between meals or as directed by your health care practitioner.|
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
|Other Ingredients||Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica.|
|Warnings||Do not use if pregnant or nursing.|
|Name||Metagenics, Zinlori 75 60 Tablets|
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Package Description||60 Tablets|
|Product Type||Gluten Free, Vegetarian|
I dont have the stomach problems I used to have after taking Zinlori, its also nice that you only need to take 2 a day!