UltraInflamX PLUS 360 Medical Food Tropical Mango is a medical food that has a very pleasant taste in addition to being easily digestible. It is very effective in providing nutritional support to patients are suffering from inflammatory bowel diseases; Chrohn's disease and Ulcerative colitis.
How does it Work?
This product works by providing a combination of natural ingredients which are designed to closely work with the body in inhibiting the major triggers of pain and inflammation without having any significant health implications.
Foods that are highly processed and as a consequence are low in nutrients combined with food sensitivities have an impact on the heath of the gastrointestinal tract not forgetting that it can cause inflammation. This product will work towards modulating the pain and inflammatory processes by nourishing the body with research-based and targeted nutrients.
Health Benefits of the UltraInflamX PLUS 360 Medical Food Tropical Mango
There are many health benefits that include the following:
- Comprehensive elimination for inflammations.
- Nutritionally supports essential metabolism of fatty acids in a health way.
- It increases biological value in individuals by providing a rice protein concentrate that has two main properties; low-allergy potential and augmented with essential amino acids.
- Eliminates generation of free radicals that are damaging to the body, supports gastrointestinal mucosa integrity as well as the Phase II detoxification
- Supplies antioxidants that have a high ORAC++ value and rice dextrin that are high in molecular weight for the provision of carbohydrates.
This product is very effective in dealing with inflammatory bowel disease. It works by provision of nutrients that work by modulating the pain and inflammatory processes.
Blend (for no longer than 15 seconds), shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (52 grams) of UltraInflamX PLUS 360 into 8 fl oz of chilled water, juice, or acceptable fruit as listed in the dietary guidelines. Follow recommended dosage guidelines (UltraInflamX Quick-Start Guide/Patient Guide) or as directed by your health care practitioner.