Ultra CLA is a stabilized, mixed-isomer conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) formula in triglyceride rather than free fatty acid form for enhanced stability.
- May help support healthy body composition.
- May support healthy glucose and insulin metabolism through its activation of PPAR alpha and PPAR gamma—potent insulin sensitizers.
- Provides a standardized extract of rosemary leaf, which has potent antioxidant properties and may enhance formula stability.
- Provided in a 1:1 ratio of cis-9, trans-11 to trans-10, cis-12 isomers.
- Provides a stabilized form of CLA compared to the free fatty acid form of CLA.
|Suggested Use||Two softgels three times daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.|
|Other Ingredients||Gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, purified water, annatto extract (color), and lecithin (soy). Contains: soy.|
|Warnings||Keep out of reach of children.|
|Name||Metagenics, Ultra CLA 60 Softgels|
|Serving Size||2 Softgels|
|Package Description||60 Softgels|
okok- doc recommends but expensive. Healthdesigns has specials which helps with price.Was this review helpful to you?