Meta Lipoate 300 is a premium-grade preparation of alpha-lipoic acid (ALA). Through proprietary technology, the potentially harmful chemical by-product epilipoic acid is removed and polymer residuals kept at a minimum, resulting in a purity-controlled product that delivers maximum value and effectiveness with an excellent safety profile.
- Provides antioxidant activity in both aqueous and fatty regions of the cell, crosses the blood brain barrier, extends the functional capacities of vitamins C and E and coenzyme Q10, promotes accelerated glutathione synthesis, and directly scavenges free radicals.
- Supports glucose transport, metabolism, and utilization, which may promote healthy glucose clearance from the bloodstream.
- Supports the health and function of neurological tissue, especially peripheral nerves.
- Promotes the production of cellular energy (ATP).
- Offers clinically effective levels of alpha-lipoic acid in just two tablets daily.
|Suggested Use||One tablet daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.|
|Other Ingredients||Microcrystalline cellulose, silica, stearic acid, cellulose, and magnesium stearate.|
|Warnings||Keep out of reach of children.|
|Name||Metagenics, Meta Lipoate 300 60 Tablets|
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Package Description||60 Tablets|