Meta I 3 C features indole-3-carbinol (I3C) which promotes healthy estrogen metabolism and estrogenic activity. I3C is a naturally occurring compound found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage.
- Supports the health of estrogen-sensitive tissues by promoting the formation of the beneficial estrogen metabolite, 2-hydroxyestrone.
- Supports the detoxification of estrogens, other steroid hormones, and xenoestrogens by enhancing the activity of enzymes involved in their metabolism and excretion.
- May be especially beneficial for women with estrogen-related health concerns.
- Choosing I3C allows for the entire spectrum of beneficial metabolites to be produced, thereby ensuring all the activity nature intended. Diindolylmethane (DIM) is just one of many metabolites.
- Specially combined with rosemary extract to reduce oxidation and packaged with a desiccant to reduce moisture—measures that help to ensure potency.
|Suggested Use||One capsule twice daily with food or as directed by your health care practitioner.|
|Other Ingredients||Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, maltrodextrin, magnesium stearate, and silica.|
|Warnings||Keep out of reach of children.|
|Name||Metagenics, Meta I 3 C 60 Capsules|
|Serving Size||1 Capsule|
I started taking this on my doctor's recommendation. She said that it would be beneficial for me. Your service has been great.
Meta I 3 CI have been using this product, along with other products, in overcoming breast cancer.Was this review helpful to you?