Metagenics, Fem Premenstrual is an all-natural dietary supplement specially designed to reduce symptoms associated with premenstrual cycle. The products supports liver contribution in hormone metabolism and balance as well as adrenal glands adaptive responses. The dietary supplement is to be used by any women of childbearing stage.
It contains natural ingredients rich in nutrients essential for relieving symptoms associated with menstrual cycle. Traditionally, the natural ingredients were used by women to enable a smooth transition during menstrual cycle.
How Does Fem Premenstrual Work?
The product works to balance the human reproductive hormones. The supplement works to promote rapid relaxation and contraction of stomach muscle. It works to decrease the levels of prostaglandin hormone, commonly responsible for uterus contraction during menstrual period. Prostaglandin hormone causes painful menstrual when produced in large amounts. In addition, the supplement works to balance the levels of progesterone and estrogen hormones within the body.
What are the Health Benefits?
- Offer the much needed support to the metabolic passageways involved in hormonal metabolism and muscular relaxation and contraction
- Supports liver association in hormone balance and metabolism, as well as the adrenal adaptive responses
- Delivers a sense of well-being before menstruation
- The product balances the reproductive hormone to enable an individual fell at ease during menstrual cycle
- Supports a healthy and painless menstrual cycle
- Boost the overall woman reproductive system by supporting hormone metabolism and balance within the body.
Reduces or eliminates complications associated with menstrual cycle including:
Metagenics, Fem Premenstrual Reviews
Metagenics, Fem Premenstrual is a supplement for women in the childbearing age bracket. The product has shown positive impact upon use among most individual, in addition, the ingredients making up the product were traditionally used to offer a sense of well-being and support general body health during menstrual period.
Three tablets daily for 10 days prior to menstruation or as directed by your health care practitioner.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
|Other Ingredients||Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).|
|Warnings||Keep out of reach of children.|
|Name||Metagenics, Fem Premenstrual 60 Tablets|
|Serving Size||3 Tablets|
|Package Description||60 Tablets|
|Product Type||Gluten Free, Vegetarian|