Metagenics, Endefen is a nutritional support for the general health and proper function of the upper gastrointestinal tract. It is made from a combination of natural minerals, vitamins and herbs.
It promotes optimal gastric health and bacterial balancing by offering a unique blend of selected herbs and nutrients which address the health issues of the gastrointestinal tract. It promotes the growth of gastric mucosal cells thereby supporting the integrity of the gastric lining.
Natural Properties of Metagenics, Endefen
- Arabinogalactans and green teawhich supports healthy microbial flora and proper immune system function
- Plantain mannose-binding lectinswhich induces and stimulates the growth of gastric mucosal cells
- Lecithinwhich protects the gastric mucosa
- Vitamin C, cinnamon, astaxanthin together with green tea extract work to protect the gastric mucosa by providing the targeted antioxidant. They also promote bacterial balance in the tract and maintain a healthy environment in the GI tract.
How Does Endefen Work?
Metagenics, Endefen works by promoting the growth of useful bacteria so as to prevent digestive problems. The combination of its nutrients help to offer a great support to the proper functioning of the GI tract.
Health Benefits of Metagenics, Endefen
There are many health benefits that result from taking Endefen.
Some of these benefits include the following:
- Metagenics, Endefen promotes the optimal strength and thickness of the protective gastric mucin layer
- It promotes the growth of gastric mucosal cells thereby supporting the integrity of the gastric lining
- It decreases the generation of ammonia and beta-glucuronides.
- It promotes the production of the beneficial short chain fatty acids.
- It provides important nutrients to enhance the proper function of the GI tract
- Bifidobacteriun and Lactobacillus promotes the growth of healthy and balanced flora.
- Arabinogalactans supports a healthy GI immune function
- Provides antioxidants which help to protect the gastric mucosa
- Astaxanthin and lecithin offer protective effects on the gastric environment
|Suggested Use||Mix two level tablespoons in two to four ounces of juice or water one to two times daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.|
† Typical analysis 230 mg phosphatidylcholine.
|Other Ingredients||Rice bran, rice syrup solids, natural flavor, and astaxanthin complex. Contains: Soy.|
|Warnings||If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your health care practitioner before use.|
|Name||Metagenics, Endefen 14.81 oz|
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Package Description||14.81 oz|