Concentrated Ultra Prostagen combines the unique benefits of select herbs, amino acids, and nutrients in an exclusive formula designed to support prostate health and proper urination.
- Features a potent, premium quality, standardized extract of saw palmetto—a popular herb known for maintaining prostate health—that delivers a minimum of 288 mg of naturally occurring fatty acids and sterols in just two tablets daily.
- Provides a nettles root extract equivalent to 1,000 mg raw, dried, unprocessed herb. Nettles is an herb recognized for its prostate-supportive properties.
- Supplies amino acids, vitamin B6, and zinc—nutrients essential for maintaining male reproductive health.
- Provides 2 mg of lycopene, a natural carotenoid found in certain fruits and vegetables—particularly tomatoes—that has been found to have a protective effect on prostate health, perhaps due to its antioxidant properties, influence on cytokines, and interaction with androgen-metabolizing enzymes.
- Supplies 200 IU of vitamin D, which recent research suggests helps to promote the health of prostate cells.
Vitamin A Warning: Excess Vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate) per day. It is also recommended that children under four should not regularly consume more than 2,500 IU per day.
|Suggested Use||One tablet twice daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.|
†Equivalent to 1000 mg raw, dried, unprocessed herb.
|Other Ingredients||Calcium silicate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, cellulose, silica, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethelene glycol, and carrageenan).|
|Warnings||If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your health care practitioner before use.|
|Name||Metagenics, Concentrated Ultra Prostagen 60 Tablets|
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Package Description||60 Tablets|
does what whas expectedBeen having prostate problems and helped with many of the symptoms.Was this review helpful to you?