Cal Apatite is a comprehensive bone support formula featuring purity-certified, calcium-rich microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), a complex crystalline compound composed primarily of calcium, phosphorus, delicate organic factors and protein matrix, bone-derived growth factors, and a full spectrum of trace minerals that naturally comprise healthy bone.
- Ideal for patients who prefer smaller tablets.
- In conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet, adequate calcium intake can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and in protecting bone strength.
- MCHC as a source of calcium helps maintain new bone formation to support bone mass and slow age-related bone loss.
- MCHC is an excellent source of bioavailable calcium, as well as a full spectrum of minerals and intact organic factors for comprehensive bone nourishment.
- The MCHC in Cal Apatite is cold-processed to preserve the delicate protein matrix and organic factors.
- Its microcrystalline structure is verified by X-ray diffraction analysis.
- Cal Apatite is regularly assayed by a third-party laboratory for heavy metal contamination.
- The MCHC in Cal Apatite is imported from New Zealand and derived from free-range fed cattle raised on land where no pesticides are used.
- Cal Apatite has 20% collagen protein comprised almost exclusively of Type 1 collagen (96%), the predominant collagen in bone, providing further proof of the purity of our MCHC.
|Suggested Use||Three tablets daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.|
† Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate supplies calcium, phosphorus, trace quantities of other minerals, and naturally occurring growth factors.
|Other Ingredients||Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, silica, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethelene glycol, and carrageenan).|
|Warnings||Keep out of reach of children.|
|Name||Metagenics, Cal Apatite Bone Builder 270 Tablets|
|Serving Size||3 Tablets|
|Package Description||270 Tablets|
A few years ago I was diagnosed with a bone density problem, and my physician informed me that I was in need of a calcium supplement. I was allergic to milk products, so I knew that finding one that I could tolerate was going to be a challenge. The recommended drugstore was very patient with me, as I experimented with calcium supplements. When I tried Cal Apatite, I had no reactions, and I have continued to have no problems with this supplement. Since taking Cal Apatite my bone density numbers have improved. Upon moving to N.C. I have begun ordering this product on-line. I do not dare try another calcium supplement, after being so pleased with Cal-Apatite.
Excellent product, picture is a plus, competitive priceing;Recogniziing the product is a big help when reordering. The detailed description lets me know which type I need. Comparatively speaking, the prices are reasonable. The product is highly recommended by my doctor.
Was this review helpful to you?
Great serviceThe ordering was quick and fast and I received my cal apatite within the following week. I have been ordering from Healthdesigns for the past five years and have never had a problem.Was this review helpful to you?