Andrographis Plus combines a proprietary blend of Ayurvedic and Asian herbs designed to promote healthy immune function.
- Now with twice the Andrographis!
- Provides Andrographis paniculata, an herb traditionally used in Ayurvedic formulas for supporting upper respiratory, liver, and immune system health.
- Provides amla fruit (Emblica officinalis), a vitamin C-rich fruit, which supplies antioxidant and revitalizing properties.
- Provides a specialized preparation of herbs, including mulberry leaf and apricot seed extracts, traditionally used in Chinese medicine to support lung health.
- May encourage a positive immune response.
|Suggested Use||Take two tablets every two hours for 12 hours with unchilled water, then take one tablet three times daily between meals for five days, or as directed by your health care practitioner.|
†Equivalent to 2,000 mg raw, dried, unprocessed herbs.
|Other Ingredients||Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid, silica, calcium silicate, croscarmellose sodium, and coating (deionized water microcrystalline cellulose, polyethelene glycol, and carrageenan).Contains: soy.|
|Warnings||If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your health care practitioner before use.|
|Name||Metagenics, Andrographis Plus 30 Tablets|
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Package Description||30 Tablets|
iI LIKE TO HAVE THIS PRODUCT HANDY AS EVERY TIME I FEEL A SORE THROAT OR ILLNESS COMING ON IF I START ON THESE RIGHT AWAY I USUALLY AVOID A LONG DRAWN OUT SICKNESS. THEY HAVE SAVED ME MANY TIMES. WORTH KEEPING ON YOUR SUPPLEMENT SHELF.