LaraBar, Uber Fruit and Nut Bar - Dark Chocolate Turtle - 1.42 oz, (Pack of 15)

From: LaraBar
SKU: 26098

Availability: Out of stock

MSRP: $31.35

HD Price: $26.13

Savings: $5.22 (17% Off)

Quick Overview

    Product Description

    Sweet and salty fruit and nut bar. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Kosher. Uber - Synonyms: super duper, wicked awesome, seriously epic. At Larabar, we delight in creating delicious flavors from just a few carefully chosen ingredients. So, when we set out to make a sweet and salty bar with added crunch, we knew it had to have big pieces of nuts and fruits and big taste. It was a simple idea, but the result was nothing short of magic. We're excited to present Uber, the ultimate in simple. Pure. Delicious. - Creator of Larabar.

    Supplement Facts

    Supplement Facts Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 220 Calories from Fat 140 Total Fat 16 g 24% Saturated Fat 2.5 g 12% Polyunsaturated Fat 3.5 g Monounsaturated Fat 8 g Sodium 140 mg 6% Potassium 220 mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 15 g 5% Dietary Fiber 3 g 11% Sugars 8 g Protein 5 g Calcium 4% Iron 8% Ingredients: Almonds, Pecans, Brown Rice Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Fair Trade Certified by Fair Trade USA) (Unsweetened Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla), Cashews, Dates, Dried Molasses, Sea Salt, Vanilla Extract. Warnings Contains almond, pecan and cashew ingredients.

    Additional Information

    SKU 26098
    Name LaraBar, Uber Fruit and Nut Bar - Dark Chocolate Turtle - 1.42 oz, (Pack of 15)
    UPC 021908510651
    MPN 1499748
    Brand LaraBar
    Form Liquid
    Shipping Weight 1.8900
    Package Description 1.42 OZ
    Product Type GMO Free


    There are no reviews.

    Write Your Own Review

    Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register