LaraBar, Fruit and Nut Bar - Coconut Chocolate Chip - 1.6 oz Bars, (Pack of 16)

From: LaraBar
SKU: 26105

Availability: Out of stock

MSRP: $30.24

HD Price: $25.21

Savings: $5.03 (17% Off)

Quick Overview

    Product Description

    The original fruit and nut food bar. Fair Trade certified ingredients. Non-GMO. Gluten free. Dairy free. Kosher. We at Larabar believe that a sound mind, body and spirit are derived from food in its simplest, most natural state. Made from 100% real food. Larabar with chocolate chips is a magical harmony of delicious fruits, whole nuts and indulgent, Fair Trade Certified chocolate that will lift your vitality and provide energy with every bite. Simple. Pure. Delicious. Enjoy the energy! - Lara, Creator of Larabar Made with Fair Trade Certified chocolate. 1 bar = 1/4 cup of fruit. Good source of fiber.

    Supplement Facts

    Supplement Facts Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 200 Calories from Fat 90 Total Fat 10 g 15% Saturated Fat 6 g 30% Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5 g Monounsaturated Fat 2.5 g Potassium 230 mg 7% Total Carbohydrate 27 g 9% Dietary Fiber 4 g 16% Sugars 20 g Protein 2 g Iron 8% Ingredients: Dates, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Fair Trade Certified by Fair Trade USA) (Chocolate Liquor, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla Extract), Unsweetened Coconut, Cashews, Almonds.

    Additional Information

    SKU 26105
    Name LaraBar, Fruit and Nut Bar - Coconut Chocolate Chip - 1.6 oz Bars, (Pack of 16)
    UPC 021908508979
    MPN 1499680
    Brand LaraBar
    Form Liquid
    Shipping Weight 1.8900
    Package Description 1.6 OZ


    There are no reviews.

    Write Your Own Review

    Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register