- Provides targeted nutritional support for individuals with diabetes
- Dietary Supplement
Why nutritional support?
Individuals with diabetes have specific nutritional needs.
- Research has demonstrated multiple deficits between actual and recommended nutrient intakes in the diets of individuals with type-2 diabetes
- Individuals with diabetes may be deficient in essential nutrients, such as magnesium, zinc, chromium, and vanadium
- B vitamins can be depleted by some oral diabetes medications, such as metformin
Why take Clinical Nutrients for Diabetics?
It provides optimized nutrients for individuals with diabetes.
- Clinical Nutrients for Diabetics provides targeted nutritional support for individuals with diabetes. It is intended to be taken as a booster to a healthy diet and/or with a multivitamin-mineral supplement.
- This unique formula combines optimal levels of essential nutrients, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins to help the body function at its peak.
|Suggested Use||Take 2 tablets twice daily. Can be taken with meals.|
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
|Other Ingredients||Cellulose, sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, modified cellulose, stearic acid, titanium dioxide color, magnesium stearate, soy lecithin, vegetable glycerin, carnauba wax, and soybean oil.|
|Warnings||If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your health care practitioner prior to use.|
|Name||Integrative Therapeutics, Clinical Nutrients for Diabetics 90 Tablets|
|Serving Size||2 Tablets|
|Package Description||90 Tablets|
|Product Type||Corn Free, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
This product along with my meds has helped me to stabilize my blood sugar levels. I have even stopped one of my meds with this supplement and diet. I highly recommend this product.