Serving Size: 40 drops
Herb Strength Ratio 1:2.75
Amount per Serving:
- Jamaican Dogwood Bark (Piscidia erythrina)
- Feverfew Herb (Tanacetum parthenium)
- Cramp Bark (Viburnum opulous)
- St. John's Wort Flower Buds (Hypericum perforatum)
- Blue Vervain herb (Verbena hastata)
- Valerian root (Valeriana off.)
- Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale)
Other Ingredients: Grain Alcohol - 60-70% EtOH, Water.
Suggested Use: Take 40-60 drops of extract in a small amount of water 3-4 times daily between meals. Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult your doctor before using this product. Use only as directed on label.
Keep away from children.
|Name||Gaia Herbs, Feverfew/Jamaican Dogwood Sup 4 oz|