Neuro-DMG is a dietary supplement to support brain and neurological functions.
Neuro-DMG is designed specifically to maintain and support concentration, focus, and memory.
- Cellular energy levels in the brain
- Cognitive function
- Memory recall
- Mental alertness
- Nerve conduction
- Neurotransmitter production
- Oxygen uptake by brain cells
About The Formula:
- DMG supports circulation and oxygen utilization in the brain, mental alertness, and brain function. DMG is a precursor to many amino acids and amino alcohols that aid in brain function and it also provides precursors to neurotransmitters that help with nerve function. DMG acts as an adaptogen enhancer by reducing symptoms associated with physical, emotional, and environmental stressors.
- Glutamine is an amino acid that supports mood, mental clarity, and memory, provides nutrition to brain cells, decreases damaging ammonia levels in the brain, and increases GABA production needed for proper brain function.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine, a derivative of the amino acid carnitine, supports nerve function, neurotransmitter production, and is necessary for normal neuron and brain function, memory, mood, alertness, attention span, and problem solving. Carnitine is involved in long chain fatty acid metabolism and transport to provide cellular energy.
- Phosphatidylcholine is a stable source of choline that supports proper nerve and brain function, circulation, is needed for proper nerve transmission from the brain through the central nervous system, and increases noradrenaline and dopamine which supports learning and memory. Choline is essential in manufacturing Acetylcholine, a very important neurotransmitter for memory recall and brain function.
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) affects the neurotransmitters that effect memory, is a component of the cell's membrane and a major phospholipid in the brain and nervous system. It supports nerve cells, releases neurotransmitters (acetylcholine and dopamine) in the brain to support cognition and memory. PS has a positive impact on behavior, is needed for proper metabolism of fatty acids, and to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Manganese is needed for proper protein of fat metabolism and the healthy functioning of the nerve and immune systems. Manganese has a significant role in cerebral function because it is a critical mineral used in glucose utilization within neurons and neurotransmitter control. Manganese improves energy production and helps maintain proper neuron health.
- Magnesium Aspartate helps to maintain proper brain and nerve function and support ATP production to provide energy for the brain, cognition, and proper utilization of choline. Aspartic acid is an amino acid that supports stamina by reducing fatigue and low mood states and it functions as a neurotransmitter to facilitate nerve impulse transmission.
*Daily Value not established.
|Name||FoodScience of Vermont, Neuro-DMG 90 vegetarian tablets|
|Brand||FoodScience of Vermont|