Mega Probiotic-ND is a non-dairy probiotic formulation produced from an all-natural source of beneficial microorganisms and FOS to support digestive tract health.
Mega Probiotic is:
- Guaranteed to contain 5 billion microorganisms per capsule with 8 different strains from non-dairy sources.
- Recommended for children, adults, and the elderly.
- Gastrointestinal and neurological support
- Individuals who are lactose intolerant
- Normalizing digestion
- Supporting regularity
About the Formula
- Lactobacilli (L. Acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. casei) are located in the small intestine and produce lactic acid. Many strains of bacteria from the Lactobacillus family have been shown to promote regularity, urogenital and vaginal health as well as produce the lactase enzyme and protect the gut lining from unwanted materials.
- Bifidobacteria (B. lactis, B. breve, B. longum, B. bifidum) are located in the colon and produce lactic and acetic acids, making the gut a very inhospitable place for unwanted materials. Bifidobacteria have been shown to promote regularity, even while traveling abroad.
- Streptococcus thermophilus is also a lactic acid producer which lines the gut wall to provide a barrier from unwanted materials, promotes regularity, and produces the lactase enzyme.
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are considered a soluble fiber and pre-biotic, which supports the growth of beneficial microorganisms in the intestinal tract. FOS, as a fiber, increases the bulk in the gut to promote regularity.
Initial: Take amount below twice daily, after breakfast and after dinner until results occur.
Child: 1 Capsule
Adult: 2 Capsules
Senior: 3 Capsules
Maintenance: Take the above amount once daily after breakfast.
|Supplement Facts||Suggested Use|
As a dietary supplement, follow the recommendations below.
: Take amount below twice daily, after breakfast and after dinner until results occur.
1 capsule 2 capsules 3 capsules
: Take the above amount once daily after breakfast.