A dietary supplement to support proper joint and connective tissue functions.
Sea Mussel Plus is a high-potency advanced joint and connective tissue formula that can be used as an alternative or in conjunction with other joint health programs. It combines the powerful benefits of Perna, Glucosamine, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Dimethylglycine (DMG), and Manganese for a quicker response than would be seen if any nutrient was taken singularly.
About the Nutrients
- Perna canaliculus is an edible species of shellfish from New Zealand. It is rich in amino acids, polypeptides, naturally chelated minerals, fatty acids, vitamins and all classes of glycosaminoglycans including chondroitin sulfates and hyaluronic acid that occur in connective tissues such as joint cartilage, tendons, ligaments and synovial fluid. The naturally occurring components in Perna support joint lubrication and flexibility, reduce joint discomfort, and improve range of motion.
- Glucosamine is a fast-acting nutritional building block for connective tissue. It is necessary for the production of hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulfates which support joint comfort and mobility.
- MSM is a source of sulfur, which the body needs in abundance for making collagen. It has been used historically to support joint comfort and circulation.
- DMG is a patented versatile metabolic enhancer. It supports joint health health through immune system modulation, circulation, oxygen utilization, and antioxidant protection. FoodScience has been awarded 3 U.S. Patents on DMG and the immune response, including a recent study done by Dr. John Lawson at Clemson University on the joint supporting properties of DMG.
- Manganese is an essential mineral necessary for the production of collagen, proteoglycans, and glycosaminoglycans in the joints.
*Daily Value not established.
|Name||FoodScience of Vermont, Green Lipped Sea Mussel Plus 180 tablets|
|Brand||FoodScience of Vermont|
|Package Description||180 TAB|