Sea Mussel is a dietary supplement to support proper connective tissue and joint functions.
About Sea Mussel
- Sea Mussel is a Perna canaliculus (New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel) supplement that provides key building blocks to support the structural integrity and maintenance of joints, ligaments and tendons.
- Perna canaliculus is an edible species of shellfish from New Zealand. Research over the past 20 years shows that the perna mussel contains a combination of natural components that benefit joint dysfunction, which isolated components do not provide. It is rich in
- Amino acids (essential and non-essential) to support the growth and development of all body tissues
- Branched-chain amino acids (valine, isoleucine, and leucine) used to provide energy directly to muscle tissue
- Naturally chelated minerals (for maximum bioavailability) to support the production of collagen, GAGs, proteoglycans, antioxidants, and enzyme activity, and to support bone and skeletal health
- Omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids to support joint health, immune system function and skin health, and to help regulate metabolic functions
- Naturally occurring glucosamine to support the production of GAGs and integrity of the synovial fluid
- Chondroitin Sulfates and Protein Factors that work synergistically to regulate the immune response and to neutralize the effects of destructive proteolytic enzymes
- Chondroitin Sulfates to support comfort, improve joint lubrication, elasticity and vasculature
- Hyaluronic Acid to enhance the production of proteogylcans, support synovial fluid, lubricate connective tissue cells, and function as a lubricant between the connective tissues of the skin to retain moisture
- Improved range of motion
- Joint flexibility
- Joint lubrication
- Joint discomfort
*Daily Value not established.
|Name||FoodScience of Vermont, Green Lipped Sea Mussel 90 Capsules|
|Brand||FoodScience of Vermont|
|Package Description||90 CAP|