Celadrin with HA is a dietary supplement to support joint comfort and function.
Celadrin with HA combines two cutting-edge, well-researched ingredients that support joint lubrication, function, comfort, and mobility.
Celadrin with HA uses only HyaMax brand sodium hyaluronate, a low molecular weight hyaluronic acid (HA) designed for maximum absorption.
Celadrin with HA Supports:
- Cartilage Health
- Joint Comfort
- Joint Lubrication
- Range of Motion
- Muscle Resiliency
- Tendon Health
- Deep Tissues
- Celadrin is one of the newest joint support compounds to promote flexibility and healthy joint function.
- Celadrin is a proprietary blend of cetylated fatty acid esters (Myristate, Myristoelaeate, Laurate, Oleate, Palmitate, and Palmitoleate) and their synergists.
- Celadrin works similar to the essential fatty acids EPA and DHA in that it lubricates cell membranes (which can become damaged and hard due to joint wear and tear) and supports the production of beneficial prostaglandins (PGE1 & PGE3) which have a positive effect on enzymes that support joint comfort.
About Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
- HyaMax brand Sodium Hyaluronate is a Non-GMO, low molecular weight HA for optimal utilization by the body.
- HA is found throughout the body for structural support.
- It is a natural lubricating agent in the joints and is found most abundantly in cartilage, synovial fluid, and skin.
- HA provides natural cushioning structures needed by the joint.
- HA supports blood flow and hydration of tissues.
*Daily Value not established.
|Name||FoodScience of Vermont, Celadrin with HA 60 capsules|
|Brand||FoodScience of Vermont|