Aangamik DMG is a dietary supplement to support immune system, circulatory, cardiovascular and neurological functions, muscle recovery and endurance. It is an adaptogen that can be used to maintain good health and benefit performance and productivity.
As a metabolic enhancer, DMG supports the body in times of stress, throughout the aging process, and during immune system challenges.
DMG is an intricate part of human metabolism and has been used in the health field as a nutritional supplement for more than 25 years.
Research and clinical experience has shown that DMG supplementation supports:
- Physical and mental performance
- Oxygen utilization.
- Strengthening of both arms of the immune system, including antibody, lymphocyte and cytokine production.
- Detoxification, especially in the liver.
- Circulation and vascular health.
- Glucose and fat metabolism.
- Blood pressure, cholesterol, triglycerides, and homocysteine levels within normal ranges.
- Physical and mental energy levels by reducing lactic acid build-up during periods of stress.
- Mental alertness and brain function.
- Overall body health by acting as an indirect methyl donor and providing useful building units for the biosynthesis of vitamins, hormones, neurotransmitters, antibodies, and nucleic acids.
Aangamik DMG has been awarded 3 U.S. Patents in the area of immune response.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 chewable tablet, once or twice daily.
*Daily Value not established.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Xylitol, malic acid, natural cherry flavor, zeaxanthin, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide. This product is vegetarian and free of citrus, corn, egg, gluten, milk, rice, wheat, yeast, added sugars, starches, synthetic dyes, artificial flavorings, and preservatives
|Name||FoodScience of Vermont, Aangamik DMG 500 mg 60 chewable tablets|
|Brand||FoodScience of Vermont|
|Form||Vegetarian Chewable Tablet|
|Package Description||60 TAB|