- Where Science and Nature Come Together
- A Dietary Supplement to Support Endurance and Immune System Function
- Pure N,N-Dimethylglycine
- No Excipients, No Binders
- Supports Immune System
- Supports Cardiovascular Function
- Supports Glucose Metabolism
- Energy Enhancing
- Supports Brain Function and Mental Acuity
- Improves Athletic Performance
Dimethylglycine (DMG) is a nutrient which is found in the cells of both plants and animals. The human body produces DMG in very small amounts. Supplementing the diet with higher levels of DMG greatly improves the nutritional environment of the cell. Dimethylglycine has been found effective in supporting immune system function and better utilization of oxygen at the cellular level.
DMG reduces lactic acid build up in the muscle thereby shortening recovery time after strenuous exercise and improving endurance.
|Suggested Use||As a dietary supplement, dissolve 1 tablet under tongue, 3 times daily.|
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
|Warnings||If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product.|
|Name||FoodScience of Vermont, Aangamik DMG 125 mg 90 Tablets|
|Brand||FoodScience of Vermont|
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Package Description||90 Tablets|