Composure & Containment when Challenged by Fear, Anxiety or Panic
- For any known condition that provokes fear or anxiety - such as public performance or travel
- For use during any natural disaster or personal calamity. Works well in tandem or alternation with Five-Flower Formula during most intense and immediate episodes of panic and chaos. To deal with residual stress and ongoing symptoms, use Post-Trauma Stabilizer
- A beneficial remedy for those with constitutional tendency toward fear, panic, anxiety, restless agitation or disturbed sleep accompanied by anxiety
- An excellent remedy for children who are confronting new performance-based challenges in school or community
- A good baseline formula for all animals who are prone to fear; or who exhibit nervous unease in certain situations
The Flourish line of twelve formulas encompasses the most fundamental body-soul healing issues facing people of all ages and lifestyles, including foundational remedies for animal care. While each formula has a specific keynote, the entire Flourish line encompasses a broad-based healing approach for those new to flower essence therapy, or for those who require basic catalysts to initiate a healing response.
The Flourish formulas are available in spray bottles (at the dosage level) for ease of application and sanitation, i.e., sharing one bottle in relief work, during times of natural disasters, in busy clinics, etc.
Spray four times in mouth or around body. Shake well before each use.
Water, brandy infusions of flower of trifolium pratense, penstemon newberryi, valeriana capitata, berberis aquifolium, ipomoea purpurea, mimulus guttatus, helianthemum nummularium, and rosa chinensis viridflora; essential oils of bergamot orange, english lavender, ylang ylang and cistus ladaniferus.
|Name||Flower Essence Services, Fear-Less Spray 1 oz|
|Brand||Flower Essence Services|
|Package Description||1 oz|