Erbaorganics Mommy-to-Be Stretch Mark Cream has become quite popular in recent times and it is not without reasons. As the name suggests, Mommy-to-Be is an anti-stretch mark cream that reduces, if not completely eliminates, stretch marks that appear during and after pregnancy.
How Does It Work?
Erbaorganics Mommy-to-Be Stretch Mark Cream works through a combination of organic shea butter and sea buckthorn. This combination actively stimulates and moisturizes bellies. When used in every morning during pregnancy, this cream makes the belly-skin more flexible which is the prime requirement for fighting any kind of stretch marks. Its moisturizing nutrients help bellies grow during pregnancy and not fight against it. This is the principle of Erbaorganics stretch mark cream.
Benefits of Using Erbaorganics Stretch Mark Cream
As mentioned earlier, this stretch mark cream's main two ingredients are shea butter and sea buckthorn.
Organic Shea Butter:
With all complexities aside, shea butter comes from karite tree nuts, which is native to the West African regions.
Its usage mainly offers the following six benefits:
- Prevents moisture loss
- Protects against environmental pollutions and contaminates
- Enriched with vitamin A and E
- Adds anti-inflammatory properties
- Contains high antioxidant properties increase skin’s natural elasticity
- Boosts collagen production that fights against wrinkles
Organic Sea Buckthorn:
The presence of sea buckthorn adds in the following benefits:
- Reinvigorates skin's natural omega-7 stores, which is responsible for providing moisture, nourishment and healing.
- Prevents various tissue damages.
- It is enriched with antioxidants like vitamin A, E, C and Superoxide Dismutase which combat dryness, contraction, and signs of aging.
The purpose of any stretch mark cream should be making the skin more elastic and not acting against it. This is exactly what Erbaorganics Mommy-to-Be Stretch Mark Cream aims at.
|Name||Erbaorganics, Mommy-to-Be Stretch Mark Cream 4 oz|
|Package Description||4 OZ|