R5 Gastreu 50ml
(Formerly Antacid R5)
Homeopathic preparation for the temporary relief of:
- Sour stomach
- Acid Indigestion
Active Ingredients (in 10g): Anacardium orientale 6X, Argentum nitricum 6X, Arsenicum album 6X, Belladonna 4X, Carbo vegetabilis 8X, Chamomilla 2X, Chelidonium majus, radix 3X, Lycopodium clavatum 5X, Nux vomica 4X, Scrophularia nodosa 1X, 1g each. Purpose: Relieves heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion.
Inactive ingredients: Ethanol, purified water.
Uses - For the temporary relief of:
- Sour stomach
- Acid indigestion
Warnings: Ask a doctor before use in children younger than 12 years. Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms persist over a period of more than 7 days
- symptoms worsen or if new symptoms occur, because these could be signs of serious illness.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Directions - Adults and children 12 years and over: 10-15 drops 3 times daily.
- In a little water or undiluted or as recommended.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years of age except under the advice of a health care professional.
- Tamper resistant: do not use if safety ring at base of cap is broken.
- Retain outer carton for full product information.
The statements on this package are supported by traditional homeopathic principles. The Food and Drug Administration does not evaluate homeopathic products.
|Name||Dr. Reckeweg, R5 Gastreu 50ml|