Cobralactin 1.68 fl oz
Homeopathic preparation for the temporary relief of: warts, growths, eczema, rashes
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 10-15 drops three times daily
- In a little water or undiluted or as recommended
- Not recommended for children under 12 years of age except under the advice of a health care professional
Active ingredients: Lacticum acidum 4X, Naja tripudians 8X, Scrophularia nodosa 2X, 1 g each. Inactive ingredients: Ethanol, purified water.
- Tamper resistant: do not use if safety ring at base of cap is missing or broken.
- Retain outer carton for full product information.
Warnings: Ask a doctor before use in children younger than 12 years
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
The statements on this package are supported by traditional homeopathic principles. The Food and Drug Administration does not evaluate homeopathic products.
|Name||Dr. Reckeweg, Cobralactin 1.68 fl oz|