1. A few drops in a gallon of water removes all sprays from fruits and vegetables.
2. 1/4 oz. does a sink full of dishes.
3. 1/4 oz. in a basin of warm water cleans all your undies.
4. 1 oz. in a pail of water will clean your house and car from top to bottom.
5. For extra heavy jobs, cut it in half or use it straight.
6. Pour some on a fabric stain and watch it disappear.
7. Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds will also disappear-naturally-after it has done its job, without affecting nature's balance.
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Fir Needle Oil, Spruce Oil
|Warnings||Don't drink!. Keep out of eyes!. Sal Suds is an all-purpose cleaner, and is not intended for everyday body-washing use.|
|Name||Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, Sal Suds All Purpose Liquid Cleaner 32 fl oz|
|Brand||Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps|
|Package Description||32 fl oz|