Doctor's Best uses the concept of science based nutrition to produce their products and a blend of clinical and scientific research to come up with the products
Health benefits of Doctor's Best Products
These supplements are made from vitamins and minerals which are beneficial to the body but are rarely available in the diet.
The vitamin E and Vitamin C which are major ingredients used in making the products are responsible for getting rid of toxins from the body.
- Vitamin C works with the cells of the brain to manage the working of the liver in removing toxins from the body.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant protector and protects the fatty acids and omega 3 from damage by the toxins.
Vitamin D and calcium are responsible for healthy and strong bones.
- Vitamin D3 used in making the products is directly sourced from the plants and suitable for vegans. This is also good for overall development of organs.
- Calcium added in the products also promotes healthy and strong bones.
Pregnancy and Embryo Development
- Vitamin A is very essential for pregnancy as it facilitates good embryo development and a healthy pregnancy.
- Biotin is also an important ingredient needed during pregnancy for proper development of the gene structure.
- Vitamin B6 is essential for early development of the brain and growth of the cells of the fetus.
Brain Health and Memory
The B vitamins can help in actions like activating the brain to remember more. They are also good for improving mood and relieving the body of all stress.
Healthy Digestive Tract
Vitamin B12 and folate are good for the stomach and the general digestive system. Vitamin B12 tends to decline as people age so it is important to always introduce it as a supplement.
Proper Health of the Eyes
Alpha- lipoic acid assist in the keeping the retina healthy even as you age. It is also important for general health of the eyes.
Keeping the Heart Healthy
Lipoic acid prevents excessive weight gain it is no surprise that in turn it helps you achieve a healthy heart. Heart diseases are most of the time as a result of unhealthy weight or obesity.