Creatine Ethyl Ester
When it comes to taking a Creatine supplement, it can be very confusing for athletes to determine which one they should go with. There are many different options out there that range from Micronized Creatine to Monohydrate Creatine, and everything in between. There is also a new form of Creatine on the market that is a biological compound called “Creatine Ethyl Ester“ that we will review and analyze to provide information on what it is, and whether it is a good fit for your particular exercise regiment.
Benefits of Creatine Ethyl
Creatine Ethyl Ester like all forms of Creatine does provide certain benefits in building and developing muscles right from the get go.
- Stimulates blood flow and the metabolism
- Increases nutrients being sent to the muscles
- Helps the brain execute stronger signals to other body organs
- Promotes cognitive function that helps provide better mental clarity for an individual.
All of these benefits translate into more physical energy, a stronger workout, and better-developed muscles over time.
Is Creatine Safe?
Creatine Ethyl Ester is a re-engineered Creatine molecule that chemists created in order to help the body to absorb it better. Apparently regular forms of Creatine do not dissolve well in the human body, which causes bodybuilders and athletes having to consume large concentrations of Creatine in order for it to be effective. It was a concern by sports nutrition chemists that taking large concentrations of Creatine could cause two problems for a person that they wanted to fix.
- Taking a traditional form of Creatine in large amounts over long periods of time can possibly have negative effects on kidneys. This is the result of your kidneys constantly having to work harder to break down the poorly absorbed Creatine, and turns it into a chemical compound that the body can then use.
- The amounts of Creatine that athletes would have to take in large servings, it would cause stomach pains and bloating because of the large retention of water in the body. For bodybuilder or athlete, bloating is something that you want to avoid both in practice and when competing.
Creatine and the Esterifying Process
Creatine was re-engineered to help fix both of these issues by being esterified. Esterified simply means that an organic acid (like Creatine) was put together with alcohol to form a new substance. And what chemists found through this esterifying process that you could have greater effects of Creatine on the body, but in smaller doses. This allowed for the kidneys to work much less, but still produce the same or better results. It was also found that because Creatine Ethyl Ester could be dissolved directly in the cells, that there were less bloating happening as well in many of the test subjects. It seemed by re-creating the Creatine molecule through the process of esterifying, that this new kind of Creatine could alleviate or get rid of both problems that Creatine consumers were having.