Clif Bar, Kid's Organic ZBar Chocolate Brownie Case of 36 1.27 oz

From: Clif Bar
SKU: 7544

Availability: Out of stock

MSRP: $79.08

HD Price: $32.96

Savings: $46.12 (58% Off)

Quick Overview

This product has been discontinued

    Product Description

    Clif Kid Organic ZBar Chocolate Brownie Description:

    Nourishing Kids in Motion

    • USDA Organic
    • Baked Whole Grain Energy Bar
    • No Trans fats / 12 Vitamins and Minerals / No High Fructose Corn Syrup

    In raising our family, we always wish to find organic snacks to nourish our kids as they are on the move, competing in sports, studying or playing with friends. Their lives are as busy as ours, so although we prefer to make them food from scratch, it's not always possible.

    That's why we created CLIF Kid Organic ZBaR. Each satisfying organic bar is low-fat, made with whole oats and contains 12 essential vitamins and minerals kids need every day. What you won't find is all the junk. Organic ZBaR contains no hydrogenated oils, no high fructose corn syrup, no preservatives, no artificial flavors or colors.

    Organic ZBaR gives kids in motion a choice of snacks with the nutrition and energy they need and a taste they really like - so they can keep going, growing and exploring.

    Free Of Trans fats, hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup, preservatives, artificial flavors and artificial colors. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

    Supplement Facts

    Supplement Facts <br> Nutrition Facts <br>Serving Size: 1 Bar <br>Servings Per Container: 6 <table Border="1" cellSpacing="0" cellpadding="1"> <tbody><tr><td></TD><td>Amt Per Serving</TD><td>% Daily Value</TD></TR> <tr><td></TD></TR> <tr><td>Calories</TD><td>120</TD><td>*</TD></TR> <tr><td></TD></TR> <tr><td>Calories from Fat</TD><td>25</TD><td>*</TD></TR> <tr><td></TD></TR> <tr><td>Total Fat</TD><td>3 g</TD><td>5%</TD></TR> <tr><td></TD></TR> <tr><td> Saturated Fat</TD><td>1 g</TD><td>5%</TD></TR> <tr><td></TD></TR> <tr><td> Trans Fat</TD><td>0 g</TD><td>*</TD></TR> <tr><td></TD></TR> <tr><td>Cholesterol</TD><td>0 mg</TD><td>0%</TD></TR> <tr><td></TD></TR> <tr><td>Sodium</TD><td>125 mg</TD><td>4%</TD></TR> <tr><td></TD></TR> <tr><td>Potassium</TD><td>110 mg</TD><td>3%</TD></TR> <tr><td></TD></TR> <tr><td>Total Carbohydrate</TD><td>22 g</TD><td>7%</TD></TR> <tr><td></TD></TR> <tr><td> Dietary Fiber</TD><td>3 g</TD><td>12%</TD></TR> <tr><td></TD></TR> <tr><td> Insoluble Fiber</TD><td>1 g</TD><td>*</TD></TR> <tr><td></TD></TR> <tr><td> Sugars</TD><td>12 g</TD><td>*</TD></TR> <tr><td></TD></TR> <tr><td>Protein</TD><td>3 g</TD><td>*</TD></TR> <tr><td></TD></TR> <tr><td>Vitamin A</TD><td></TD><td>1%</TD></TR> <tr><td></TD></TR> <tr><td>Vitamin C</TD><td></TD><td>35%</TD></TR> <tr><td></TD></TR> <tr><td>Calcium</TD><td></TD><td>30%</TD></TR> <tr><td></TD></TR> <tr><td>Iron</TD><td></TD><td>10%</TD></TR> <tr><td></TD></TR> <tr><td>Thiamin (B1)</TD><td></TD><td>30%</TD></TR> <tr><td></TD></TR> <tr><td>Niacin (B3)</TD><td></TD><td>20%</TD></TR> <tr><td></TD></TR> <tr><td>Folate</TD><td></TD><td>20%</TD></TR> <tr><td></TD></TR> <tr><td>Phosphorus</TD><td></TD><td>6%</TD></TR> <tr><td></TD></TR> <tr><td>Riboflavin (B2)</TD><td></TD><td>15%</TD></TR> <tr><td></TD></TR> <tr><td>Vitamin B6</TD><td></TD><td>20%</TD></TR> <tr><td></TD></TR> <tr><td>Vitamin B12</TD><td></TD><td>10%</TD></TR> <tr><td></TD></TR> <tr><td>Zinc</TD><td></TD><td>15%</TD></TR> <tr><td></TD></TR> </TABLE> *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Organic rolled oats, organic chocolate chips (organic evapora

    Additional Information

    SKU 7544
    Name Clif Bar, Kid's Organic ZBar Chocolate Brownie Case of 36 1.27 oz
    UPC 722252192035
    MPN 512350
    Brand Clif Bar
    Form Liquid
    Shipping Weight 3.5600
    Package Description 6/1.27OZ
    Product Type 95%+ Organic


    There are no reviews.

    Write Your Own Review

    Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register