Calculating Delivery Dates
- How are shipping and delivery dates calculated?
- Shipping Cost
- Order Has Missed the Estimated Delivery Date
How are shipping and delivery dates calculated?
An estimated delivery date (or date range) will appear in "My Account" once you've placed your order.
Our estimated shipping dates are based on several factors, including the destination address, the shipping options you've chosen, and how quickly we can assemble your items for shipment. Also, orders for multiple items or multiple copies of a single item can take longer to assemble before we're able to ship them to you. However, most orders typically ship within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase.
We calculate delivery estimates by taking the estimated shipping date and adding the transit time (the time it takes a package to travel from our facilities to your destination address), based on the shipping speed you've chosen.
For example, if you place an order and the items are In Stock and select Ground Shipping (which typically has a transit time of 1-5 business days), you can use the chart above to determine that your order should arrive 3-8 business days after you place it.
International customers: When orders shipped internationally reach the destination country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
Order Has Missed the Estimated Delivery Date
Orders shipped via a trackable method (such as Standard or Ground) will have tracking information available in "My Account". Please check this information if available and read through the following options:
- Many international shipping options have been selected based on economical pricing and ability to move through customs without taxation. However, certain methods such as International Airmail, are not trackable by us or you. These methods do not carry a delivery date and we do not offer refunds or credits on these shipments.
- If the tracking information indicates the package has been delivered, please check with your neighbors or family members. Packages are occasionally left with neighbors, a building manager, or are placed somewhere relatively safe such as your porch, garage, or even behind bushes.
- If the tracking information indicates the package is being returned to us, or if the address is incorrect, it may have been undeliverable.
- If there is no tracking information, or you cannot locate the package and it is not being returned as undeliverable, please contact us.