Okay. We know weâ€™re supposed to eat organic foods. We know that organic skin care and makeup products are important. We even try to buy our pooch organic puppy chow.
But organic household cleaners? Really?
Yes. Really. Hereâ€™s why itâ€™s super important to clean with organic household cleaners (who knew?!):
- Regular household cleaner chemicals are toxic and extremely dangerous if ingested.
- The harsh chemicals found in regular household cleaners can cause severe allergic reactions if they come into contact with your skin.
- Many of the chemicals found in regular household cleaners have been linked with cancer and genetic defects (in humans and animals).
- Because of their toxic chemical makeup, regular household cleaners can be harsh and abrasive on the surfaces that they are meant to clean.
- Regular household cleaners are environmentally hazardous and are detrimental to water quality and fish supply.
- Natural and organic household cleaners contain no toxic or hazardous chemicals.
- Organic household cleaners utilize natural substances, such as baking soda, lemon juice, natural oils, and coconut-based cleaning agents.
- Contrary to popular belief, organic cleaners are just as effective as regular household cleaners.
Stock up on organic household cleaners and your spring cleaning will be safe and effective! Check out healthdesigns for a vast array of Green Cleaning, Laundry, and Natural Home Products. You can also Buy Vitamins, Health Supplements, Herbs & Minerals Online . Follow healthdesigns on Twitter and youâ€™ll receive exclusive discounts and info on giveaways!