Symptoms that affect many women
The onset of menopause signals more than just an end to a woman's menstrual cycle.The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists lists these changes that commonly affect women during menopause:
- Irregular periods, heavy bleeding or periods that stop.
- Hot flashes.
- Night sweats and difficulty sleeping.
- Vaginal dryness and reduced bladder control.
- Thinning, weakening bones.
- Moodiness, diminished memory and reduced concentration.
Related Products on HealthDesigns.com:
Enzymatic Therapy Remifemin Menopause Relief: Safe, estrogen free, natural black cohosh alternative to hormone replacement therapy for menopausal symptoms.
Emerita Pro-Gest Paraben Free Value Size: Helps women find relief from issues that occur during perimenopause and menopause.
Thorne Research Meta-Balance: For women who need more menopausal nutritional support.