Suggestions to help you retain information
Memory loss in seniors is common, but occasional forgetfulness doesn't necessarily mean dementia.Rotary International offers these recommendations for what you can do to help prevent memory loss:
- Get plenty of regular exercise to boost oxygen to the brain and reduce your risk of disorders that can lead to memory loss.
- Pack your diet full of vegetables and fruits, healthy fats and whole grain foods.
- Keep stress under control, which will help make it easier to concentrate.
- Get enough quality sleep each night.
- Avoid smoking, which increases the risk of vascular problems that can lead to stroke and reduce oxygen to the brain.
Related Products on HealthDesigns.com:
Douglas Labs Brain Memory: To help keep the mind sharp.
Carlson Labs Nutra Support for the Memory: To nourish the mind and body, and to provide clearer connections to share the wisdom of your years.
Dr. Perlmutter's NeuroActives BrainSustain: Enhances brain performance and promotes brain health by improving the energy production of brain mitochondira.