Develop a good skin care routine
It takes some work to keep skin clear, moisturized and looking young and healthy.The Cleveland Clinic offers these skin care suggestions:
- Drink a lot of water every day. It will show on the outside.
- Gently but thoroughly wash your face twice each day.
- Always remove makeup before bed.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet.
- Use a toner after you wash to get rid of any leftover dirt, makeup or oil.
- Always use a moisturizer, even if your skin is oily. You may opt for an oil-free brand.
Related Products on HealthDesigns.com:
Douglas Labs Hair, Skin and Nails Plus: Supplies beneficial amounts of several vitamins, minerals, and other nutirents, specially formulated to support healthy hair, skin, and nails.
Heel Hair & Skin: For the temporary relief of hair loss and dandruff, acne, dry hair and split ends, and brittle nails and cuticles.
Emerita Skin Brightener: Can help you achieve a more uniform skin tone while providing hydration and moisture.
PhytoPharmica Nature Derm Skin Care System: Vitamin and mineral support for healthy skin.